Endermologie® is like performing gymnastics on your skin and underlying tissue; suction and motorized rollers massage your skin, thus exercising it. The roller heads gentle suction mobilizes your connective tissue and the rollers help to increase circulation, thus facilitating the exchange of fluids. Endermologie® closes the gap between the two forces that originally crated the dimpled appearance, thus fighting the appearance of cellulite.
The Endermologie® device is unique because of the patented action of the treatment head that combines gentle suction with two active rollers, creating a symmetrical skin fold. The skin is lifted by gentle suction while the rollers treat this skin fold. Various maneuvers are applied first on the back, then on the buttocks, thighs, legs, and finally on the abdomen for a 35 minute total body treatment. Your individualized Endermologie® treatment will focus on your cellulite-ridden areas.
How to begin a program:
1. Make an appointment with a Endermologie-certified therapist.
2. Discuss your health, lifestyle and your cellulite with your therapist to build an individualized program.
3. Ask for before and after photographs to document your results.
4. Expect, on average, 14 – 20 sessions.
5. Spend 35 minutes reveling in a relaxing and pleasant massage-like treatment.
6. After treatments, it is recommended to drink lots of water
7. Cleansing is essential to eliminate toxins following an Endermologie session, consider Colon HydroTherapy.
8. The use of an Infrared Sauna is another means to eliminate toxins & enhances a weight loss program.
9. Become more familiar with low sodium diet and lower sugar intake.
10. Learn more about what foods are more alkaline forming v/s acid forming.
This device by LPG®, a world leader in the fight against cellulite has created the Cellu M6 ST for spa treatments. These treatments have been cleared by the FDA. For more details on LPG, the CelluM6 ST and Endermologie, see our Links page.